Skip To Content

    15444 Dedeaux Rd

    Gulfport, MS 39503
    • $975,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 100 days
    • MLS #: 373760
    UPDATED: 18 min ago
    $975,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • N/A
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 7,314
      SQFT
    • $133
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Commercial
    County:
    Area:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    NAI Sawyer is pleased to announce for sale a 7,314 Square Foot office building on Dedeaux Road in Gulfport, MS. The offering consists of 2 parcels including a 7,314 SqFt building situated on 1 acre of land. The building is 30% occupied by a rehab clinic paying $3,300/month. The remaining 70% is vacant and previously used as a medical office. The property is immediately adjacent to the South entrance to the Walmart Marketplace visited by hundreds every day. The entire exterior of the building just received a brand new paint job. As mentioned above, this offering consists of two parcels: 0808L-03-031.000 & 0808L-03-031.001.Annual Expenses (2020) are as Follows:-Property Tax - $16,651-Insurance - $1,861-Maintenance (fluctuates) - $6,300

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    Terms & Conditions.

    © 2021 Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Buyer and/or Buyer's Agent should verify data and evaluate source. This information is furnished by the Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the MLS nor the Listing Broker will be held responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation and misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
    www.shawpropertiesre.com/homes/116071722
    Print Image

    15444 Dedeaux Rd Gulfport, MS 39503

    • Price: $975,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 18 min ago
    • MLS #: 373760
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    N/A
    Acres
    7,314
    SQFT
    $133
    $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Non-Subdivision
    County:
    Harrison
    Area:
    Gulfport
    Property Description
    NAI Sawyer is pleased to announce for sale a 7,314 Square Foot office building on Dedeaux Road in Gulfport, MS. The offering consists of 2 parcels including a 7,314 SqFt building situated on 1 acre of land. The building is 30% occupied by a rehab clinic paying $3,300/month. The remaining 70% is vacant and previously used as a medical office. The property is immediately adjacent to the South entrance to the Walmart Marketplace visited by hundreds every day. The entire exterior of the building just received a brand new paint job. As mentioned above, this offering consists of two parcels: 0808L-03-031.000 & 0808L-03-031.001.Annual Expenses (2020) are as Follows:-Property Tax - $16,651-Insurance - $1,861-Maintenance (fluctuates) - $6,300
    Exterior Features

    Access Transportation U.S. Highway Exterior Stucco Foundation Slab/Light Duty Lot Size Dimensions 0 Parking 25+ SpacesOn Site Parking

    Interior Features

    Cooling System Central Electric Heating Fuel Electric Heating System Cent/Elec Furnace Restrooms 5 Total Square Footage 7314.00

    Property Features

    Age Unknown Age Or Year Built 0 Possible Uses MedicalProfessional/Office Potential Short Sale No Sale Includes Other - See Remarks Sewer City Sewer Sq Ft Source Owner Water City Water Zoning Highway Business District

    Listing courtesy of Garrett Anderson of Sawyer Real Estate, Inc. Of Ms..
    © 2021 Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
    Terms & Conditions.

    © 2021 Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Buyer and/or Buyer's Agent should verify data and evaluate source. This information is furnished by the Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the MLS nor the Listing Broker will be held responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation and misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/gulfport/orig_boomver_1_373760-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/gulfport/orig_boomver_1_373760-2.jpg
    Logo
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Shaw Properties
    777 Watkins Ave
    Gulfport MS, 39507